Religious Studies gives you the fantastic opportunity to explore questions of value meaning and purpose in a relevant, fun and active way. You will gain knowledge and understanding of an extremely wide range of topics ranging from the relationship between religious and science to exploring life’s big questions such as, ‘What happens when we die?’
You will gain superb skills to enhance your critical thinking abilities and develop self-awareness and self-confidence. It is an opportunity to learn about religion and from religion in an exciting challenging, enjoyable way.
- Introduction to the earliest religions including the power, beauty and dependence on nature
- The six world religions
- Signs and symbols within religion
- Symbols in Christianity
- Symbols of light, symbolic food, symbolic dress, symbolic language
Questions that are difficult to answer
- What causes tyranny?
- Why is there evil and suffering?
- What is the meaning of life?
- What happens when we die?